“Essential tools to more effectively connect with customers and prospects”
October 2010 – Buchi, a leading provider of analytical instrumentation for Food, Feed, and Pharma industries, as well as Academic Research is proud to announce the roll-out of its new social media platforms utilizing Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and a company blog. Going forward, all of BUCHI Corporation’s new product launches, product updates, events, news, contests and promotions will be announced first through these various social media outlets, as well as on http://www.mybuchi.com.
“Social media channels, like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, have become essential tools to many of our customers and prospects,” remarked Michael Stern, Director of Marketing at BUCHI Corporation. “Our new social media platforms will enable us to more effectively engage these folks, and our keep them up to date with the latest happenings here at Buchi in US and Canada“, he added.
These social media outlets provide all our customers and prospects with the ability to interact with Buchi in a variety of ways that work best for them:
– On Twitter – follow us @BuchiCorp (www.twitter.com/BuchiCorp) to get the latest “hot-off-the-presses” news about products, services, special offers, and limited-time promotions, as well as contribute user feedback regarding our product performance and improvement ideas
– On YouTube – subscribe to the BuchiCorp (www.youtube.com/buchicorp) video channel to view both “how-to” and informational videos about Buchi’s many leading products and the company that stands behind it
– On Facebook – “like” our profile page (http://www.facebook.com/buchicorp) to stay in the know not only about the latest product announcements and news, but also about key educational, technological, and scientific events, as well as contribute user feedback regarding our product performance and improvement ideas
– On LinkedIn – follow our corporate profile (www.linkedin.com/companies/buchi) to be in the know about organizational news, as well as connect with the many hand-working Buchi sales, service, and marketing employees who are committed to ensuring that our customers have the best Buchi experience possible
– On our Blog – subscribe (https://buchicorp.wordpress.com) to read application notes, case studies, and white papers dealing with the real-world applications of Buchi products
For over 50 years, Buchi has been known as the market leader, inventor and innovator of lab instruments based on Evaporation and Vacuum technologies, and as the supplier of the Rotavapor® rotary evaporators worldwide. In addition, BUCHI Corporation is a proven North American provider of spray dryers for pharmaceutical and food agglomeration and microencapsulation, Kjeldahl and solvent extraction equipment for environmental and food analysis, NIR spectroscopy instruments for pharmaceutical and food Quality Control, modular flash chromatography systems, and other related laboratory equipment. Headquartered in New Castle, Delaware, BUCHI Corporation is an affiliate of BUCHI Labortechnik AG (Flawil, Switzerland)